Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When Good Things Happen to Good People


Today, the universe is in perfect harmony. Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, two of my favorite authors, who co-wrote one of my favorite books, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - just got some great news. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is being made into a movie! And while I am usually not a big fan of big screen adaptations of books I hold close to my heart - it looks like this one is going to RULE! Michael Cera of this summer's funniest movie (in my humble opinion) Superbad is starring as Nick, and Kat Dennings is playing Norah. Among other things, Kat did a bunch of episodes of ER, and was also great in The 40-Year Old Virgin. Sounds like a perfect cast to me. I can't wait to see this movie! If you haven't read the book yet, get to it! Especially if you enjoy sarcasm, snarkiness, music, NYC, and/or romance.

No comments: